Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It is through sleepy, squinty eyes that I write this entry tonight. The high I have been on the last week thanks to my anatomy lab is still there but a more dim. Maybe it's the sleep deprivation talking or maybe it's all the textbooks I'm buried under, not sure.

Tomorrow I get to do an upper chest and arm dissection. Maybe that'll re-energize me. I'm trying to get my body into a routine but these late nights and early mornings catch up quickly and take their toll. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays are always long days because we begin at seven and end at 5:30. Usually I get home around 6:15 and by this time all I want to do is collapse into bed! But we must press on and this is what I do. Study for a couple more hours and do my best to be in bed before midnight.

I try to retain as much information as possible but it feels like trying to catch a waterfall in a shot glass. I'm doing my best but everyday they throw so much information at us! All the other students are great. Everyone is very supportive and friendly and we do our best to work together.

I'm going to sleep and I know I'll be out as soon as my head hits the pillow!

love and miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment