Monday, September 27, 2010

First Exam!

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I have my first medical school exam today! We have our Anatomy exam both lecture and lab portions today. I'm pretty calm at the moment but it may be because I literally have no energy left to do anything but be calm. All weekend was spent studying, a total of 24 hours logged at the library between Saturday and Sunday. I should be a genius after all that time, pretty sure that isn't the case. Wish me luck!

Picture of the cockroach I found on my floor when I woke up in the morning. Thought it was dead but it was very much alive. Left it laying there on its back for 12 hours while I was at the library. Came home and it was still alive! Leisa and I attempted to drown the poor little guy with All Purpose Cleaner. Amidst our screams and squeals, much to the dismay of our neighbors who were probably trying to sleep (it was one am), la cucharacha finally kicked the bucket. He's still laying on my floor in the same spot, I just keep walking around him.

You know what they say about cockroaches, you see one and it gives you good luck on anatomy exams....?

No comments:

Post a Comment