Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good Morning!


First time morning post! Usually I'm not pleasant enough to subject my readers to a morning post but today I'm feeling good. I stayed in the anatomy lab yesterday until 5:30, I came home and finally got to go for a run! It is rarely below 90 degrees here during the day and I'm too cheap to pay for a gym membership so I try to run in the early evening. The window to work out is very short. It starts at six pm when the sun starts to set and is totally dark by 6:45. I won't run after it gets dark because the roads here aren't very good and the drivers are crazy!

After my very very sweaty run I came home, showered, ate dinner and crawled into bed to read. After a quick skype session with my family and Tom my eyes were burning. I was so exhausted I couldn't even read the words on the page. So I allowed myself to indulge in a guilty pleasure and go to sleep at 9:15!!!! Man did I feel guilty but now today I feel rejuvenated so I'll have to study extra hard to make up for the lost time.

Just wanted to say good morning and I hope that everyone has a great day!

Love and miss!!!

p.s. thanks to all the encouraging words from family and friends after my melancholy post a couple days ago :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! I just wanted to say that I am so glad you are doing well! I really do enjoy reading your post! We really missed you this last weekend and as always we took over the hotels common room and the game was fun as well!!

    ReplyDelete