Friday, November 26, 2010

An Island Thanksgiving



This is a quick post for anyone who was worried about me not getting an authentic Thanksgiving meal, because I know you all were worrying about me!

The Marriott Resort had a Thanksgiving buffet with ALL of the fixings! A group of us went, most of these are the guys I play flag football with. The food was delicious! Turkey and honey ham carved right in front of us, tons of desserts, mash potatoes, stuffing, veggies, fruit, salads, and wine made for a great combo! It was nice to take our mind off school for an hour and get in a good meal. This has been my only break this week from studying because we have two exams coming up on Monday. I wake up at 6 every morning, stay in the library until eleven every night and then wake up and do it all over again. It's CRUNCH TIME BABY!

My parents were nice enough to change my flight so that I can come home four days earlier, yay!!! With time already limited that I can spend at home, every day is a gift. I cannot wait to see everyone back home and see snow! Back to cell biology, just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know of my "island" Thanksgiving.

19 days until I am back on sweet sweet US soil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment